Flea and Tick Control
Keeping the area around your home free from fleas and ticks isn’t simply a concern for pet owners, but should be high on the priority list for every homeowner and business in North Carolina. The 2016 winter season was especially mild, and the CDC has predicted that ticks will be out in record numbers for 2017, plus there will also be a major increase for fleas and mosquitoes as well. When you take into account how fleas are responsible for your pets contracting typhus, and ticks can give you both Lyme Disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever within 36 hours after being bitten, then you can’t afford to take chances with ineffective solutions to getting the best flea and tick control you can find.
Why Choose Mosquito Tek For Your Flea and Tick Control?
When it comes to the health and safety of your pets, family, or employees, we are determined to make sure that we eliminate all the fleas and ticks around your home or company, but also prevent them from returning for as long as possible. We were the first pest control company in the Triangle to add flea and tick control treatments to our mosquito control programs as an extra value at no additional charge. We feel our customers deserve the type of comprehensive treatment that can provide peace of mind that once we have provided our service, their area will be free of mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas.
Your confidence in our service is highly important to us, which is why you can depend on us for:
- No Fleas, No Ticks, Guaranteed, or your money back!
- Fast, Friendly, Personalized Service tailored to your needs.
- No Contracts, No commitments.
- Free Flea and Tick Control with purchase of a qualified Mosquito Control Program
Locally owned and operated, independent business since 2011.
Mosquito Tek was founded in the Triangle and is headquartered in North Raleigh. Mosquito Tek doesn’t just kill fleas and ticks; we have been a leading independent pest control company prior to the arrival of our flashy franchise competitors. We are born and bred right here in the Triangle, and we’re all proud to call it home.
As a Part of Service, We Do Four Key Things Each Time:
- Assess the dwelling and surrounding area & identify the target pest (mosquitoes, fleas or ticks)
- Find potential breeding sites and abate or modify them to reduce opportunities for breeding.
- Treat the offending areas with larvicide that do not need treatment (not all areas need treatment)
- Provide thorough treatment of all flea and tick problem areas by spraying the foliage, ground cover, trees and bushes as needed. We also spray any problem areas such as undergrowth, wood lines and dense areas of native vegetation. We tailor the treatment based on the property features and sizes.
Flea and Tick Control Reviews
Have had a great experience for the past 2 years. Towards the end of the season I have had to recall several times but respray was done the same or next day. I find that a few of the technicians do a more thorough job than others and that is reason for respray but I was always satisfied. Next year I plan to get names of technicians that do a great job so I can give them recognition .
We recommend treatment every 21 days with our conventional products but also offer a bi-weekly program. The Organic Compliant Products are best suited for use on a bi-weekly schedule. Please contact us for a free consultation or >>click here<< to review our service options.
Does treatment get rid of other pests (i.e. fleas, ticks, ants, whiteflies)?
Mosquito Tek is licensed to offer many types of pest control in & around your property. Please contact us for a free consultation.
How to prevent Fleas and Ticks
Mow your lawn!
Keeping a tidy yard goes a long way in preventing fleas and ticks.
Rake leaves and other rotting material
This removed their habitat, so it will make it more difficult for these pests to survive in your yard.
Use Mulch Strategically
Separate wooded areas from lawns by using a mulch barrier or gravel. This helps prevent ticks from moving in.